top of page

Gruppe

Öffentlich·12 Mitglieder
Wesley Gomez
Wesley Gomez

Buy Prepaid Visa With Amazon Gift Card

Still wondering why this is useful? Imagine you have seven Visa gift cards with funds ranging from $1.89 to $17.54. Instead of using each gift card separately, you can combine your Visa gift card balance for a lump sum of money to spend on Amazon. As an added bonus, there is no minimum or maximum amount required on your Visa gift card to reload your Amazon gift card balance. Please note that Amazon requires a minimum of $0.50 to be loaded to your Amazon account, so if your Visa or Mastercard gift card has fewer than 50 cents available, you won't be able to do this.

buy prepaid visa with amazon gift card

The trick to get around this is to use your Mastercard, Visa, or Amex gift card to buy an Amazon gift card. With Amazon gift cards, the full amount can be credited to your purchase, and any additional funds required can be paid with your regular credit card.

Just wanted to say a huge Thanks to Josh for his clear and accurate instructions for doing the above.I had tried it before using my own resources, without success. I am thrilled that it worked with your instructions, since I want to buy a special gift on Amazon, and adding the Mastercard gift card balances will REALLY HELP.Thanks again for the wonderful service you are providing.Gratefully,Mary Taddeo

I tried the above method only to find out AMEX no longer lets you register a name once you enter the card on the site, only view balance, and the phone number they provide is only automated (and calling other amex numbers just gets you routed back to the automated line eventually) Just a heads up that this may no longer work for Amex prepaid cards.

I received a 100 dollar amex gift card and when i called the number on the back to register it the CSR said its already activated and they dont add names and addresses to gift cards. I tried the amexrewardcard.com website as well and same issue. if the card is already activated (mine is as a gift from company xmas party) it appears you are out of luck registering it and using it for amazon purchases.

Initially failed for me on an already activated amex gift card with no name on it. I had used my name and address on Amazon. Checked the amex site after reading here. There is no place to register the card.

I had the same problem Scott had: I tried to reload an amazon gift card from my Amex card, and saw immediately on balance.amexgiftcard.com/account a ten cent charge from amazon, which then caused the $100 charge to fail.

The AMEX card activation page we link to in the article is still active: And AMEX gift cards can be used at any retailer that accepts AMEX cards (which is pretty much every online retailer in the US). See:

VISA prepaid card issued to me does not work with the procedure shared. I am based out of India and tried applying this procedure for online purchase on Amazon website and it do not go beyond. Could you please suggest some alternative method. Will be really obliged.

I followed the instructions to add the card and just typed in my name when asked. After that I was able to add funds to the Amazon gift card balance and after about 5 minutes the funded were added and was able to are my purchase.

Hey all - this worked for a $100 Mastercard gift card that I registered with the URL on the back of the card. Easy to follow instructions, thank you! BONUS - Amazon LIKED that I reloaded the gift card balance and gave me a $10 BALANCE RENEWAL REWARD for doing that!

These instructions still work as of March 2023 - I was able to successfully load the virtual rebate visa card I received from my contact lens retailer as another payment card on my Amazon account - I then set it as my default card. I followed the next step to reload my Amazon gift card using this payment method. Be patient as Amazon states it can take 5 minutes etc to process the order. Voila payment accepted - I then went to the vendor site and it showed the full payment went to Amazon. On my Amazon account - the full amount showed up on my Amazon gift card balance.

As a side note - I did not have to register my virtual visa card with the rebate company - they already had my name and billing attached to my card - which they got when I filled out the information when I applied online for my rebate.It is also a good idea to create an account with the rebate company (if they provide this option) - so you can track the status of your rebate and receive email/text updates.

Like ATM fees? Neither do we. Get our reloadable prepaid Mastercard and skip the ATM fees at participating 7-Eleven stores. Also use it to pay bills with ease, access your paychecks up to 2 days early and make a purchase anywhere Debit Mastercard is accepted.

Safer than cash and simpler than checks, money orders are your fast, convenient go-to for sending money. Also, no bank account, no problem! Pay for yours with cash or debit card and send it on its way.

Visa Gift Card has become the new normal way of gifting people and there are many underrated benefits to it, too. A small comparison between a Visa gift card against any other gift card would be that while other gift cards can only be used at specific locations, Visa can be used a maximum amount of times in various scenarios. Amazon, today, is changing the idea of shopping and is quickly becoming an essential part of everybody's lives. Naturally, people will wonder if gift cards can be used to shop there. Note that a Visa gift card cannot essentially be used on Amazon but there are several ways available in which one can trick the site into thinking that it's a debit/credit card.

If a user wishes to avoid this hassle and access the gift card on Amazon easily, they can use an alternate method of buying an Amazon gift card or code from the Visa gift card balance. But the first method is advisable as an Amazon gift card can only be used for shopping at Amazon whereas a Visa gift card can be used for both Amazon as well as other physical stores. googletag.cmd.push(function() googletag.display('div-gpt-ad-1676371845243-0'); );

Use a Visa gift card to fund your gift card balance when setting aside money for a future sale. When an item on your Wish List goes on sale, you can quickly add the item to your card and go to checkout with your Amazon gift card.

Aside from random gift card purchases for birthdays or teacher gifts, some people also go out of their way to buy gift cards with a credit card, usually to earn rewards or save money on a specific purchase.

Buying gift cards in person is a breeze regardless of how you decide to pay. When you buy a gift card with a credit card in person, you simply bring the gift card to the register and choose credit as your form of payment.

The scene is similar when you buy a gift card online and pay with a credit card. If you want to buy an Amazon.com gift card online, for example, you would simply head to Amazon.com and select whether you want a gift card mailed to you, one you can print at home or a gift card via email. From there, you add the gift card to your online cart and proceed to the payment page as normal.

Just make sure you pick the right type of rewards credit card for your gift card purchases. Some rewards credit cards only let you earn cash back, while others offer flexible rewards or points you can use in a specific airline or hotel program.

As a side note, buying gift cards from small businesses can also be a helpful move if you are looking for a way to help small businesses recover from the economic impact of COVID-19. By buying gift cards now, you can send businesses some much-needed cash and wait to redeem your gift card for goods or services at a later date.

Generally speaking, gift cards code as a cash advance when you buy them directly from a financial institution or when you buy a prepaid card instead of a gift card. However, you can get around this by buying gift cards within your normal shopping, such as in your weekly grocery haul at the supermarket.

You can also get around dealing with surprise cash advance fees by asking retailers if their gift cards code as a cash advance or purchase before you buy, or you can call your card issuer and ask them to turn off cash advances on your card altogether.

The best credit cards to use for gift cards are ones that let you rack up as much in rewards as you possibly can. With that being said, you should choose a credit card for gift cards carefully and based on the type of rewards you hope to earn.

The Blue Cash Preferred Card from American Express lets you earn 6 percent back on up to $6,000 spent at U.S. supermarkets each year (1 percent after that), 6 percent back on select U.S. streaming services, 3 percent back at U.S. gas stations and on transit and 1 percent back on all other purchases. You can also earn a $350 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card within the first six months. A $95 annual fee applies.

Why this card is ideal for gift cards: Use this card for gift card purchases made at office supply stores in order to earn 5 percent back on up to $25,000 spent each account anniversary year.

Why this card is ideal for gift cards: This card lets you earn 4 percent back on gift cards purchased at gas stations, up to annual limits. Costco.com and Costco stores also offer a broad selection of gift cards you could earn 2 percent back on, including gift cards offered at a discounted rate.

The following gift cards are projected to be the most popular among consumers this holiday season, according to WalletHub data. You can also see how the most popular gift cards have changed over the years.

Shipping or Purchase Fees (5 points): Any amount spent on fees for purchasing and shipping a physical gift card reduces the amount you can allocate to the gift itself and eats away at any discount you were able to obtain.

Yes, you can buy Visa gift cards with a credit card online through Visa and at some stores. Retailers such as Walmart, Staples, and Target allow people to buy Visa gift cards using a credit card, while others, like the grocery chain Giant, only let people buy Visa gift cards using cash or debit cards. 041b061a72

Info

Willkommen in der Gruppe! Hier können Sie sich mit anderen M...

Mitglieder

bottom of page